Uploading your audio and artwork to Mobineko is the preferred, quickest, and safest method of submitting your order. And it’s easy, too!
- First step is to download the latest version of FileZilla from their website. It is available for PC, Mac and Linux. This tutorial shows how to use the PC version, but it is relatively the same for Linux and Mac too!
- After installation, launch the program. You’ll need to consult your welcome email from Mobineko to find your USERNAME and PASSWORD. If you do not have one, or if you forgot it, please contact support.
- Enter our host name: ftp.mobineko.com, followed by your username and password and press “Quickconnect”
- Once connected, you will see a status that says “user logged in” and “connected”. If you have problems connecting, please contact support.
- Find your audio and artwork ZIP file to upload. You can either drag the file to the server field, or right click on the file and select “Upload“
- Your upload will take awhile, depending on the size. Be patient and make sure the status says “Upload successful” before sending in your order form. If you have any problems upload, either with not enough space or it keeps stopping, contact support with the error messages from the Status window.
- Double check that the size of the uploaded file is the same as the copy on your computer. If so, the upload probably uploaded successfully! If we have any problems extracting files, we will let you know. You’re now done, and can send in your completed order form to firstname.lastname@example.org